Today I learnt the basics in the first stage of producing forms on Animation. To do this I used Photoshop and carried out the following steps-
1.Make sure Photoshop is set on the ‘timeline’ setting.
2. Search for a ‘Sprite sheet’ in your search engine, then chose your desired pictures and open it into Photoshop.
3. Using the Marquee tool split up the photograph into the stages you want and create a new layer.
4. Organise your photographs in a sequence and the duplicate them if needed.
5. Create a frame and then hit make frame from layers.
6. Press play and keep moving them about until it makes sense!
7. Finally add a background to your frames and save your file as a ‘GIF’
This was my outcome!