task 4 – The outcome

This was the outcome of task 4; to complete a audio clip of at least 20 seconds and apply what I have learnt from workshops using After effects. I chose to change some of the spellings within my clip such as ‘captain’ to not include the ‘a’ so that the words would portray phonetically the actors voice over. I would have liked to make the scenes flow better and with more practice change the backgrounds to something other than a colour. However I have managed to show the way I can use 2D and 3D effects to change the way in which the words dominate the screen.

Below is the outcome, I am fairly happy with the timing in this result however I would like to try and edit this some more to make each new slide flow without appearing jumpy on the screen.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s