A few changes

Tina and Darlene have completed the tasks they said they would and to a good standard all that is left is to make the website responsive which I am currently working on. There were just a few small errors in the code which I found and let the others know about, however they are easily fixed. I changed the issue with the copyright sign in the code and uploaded that to git, whilst Tina made the changes to the group names.

copyright©

Above: The copyright sign needed to be changed in the code to become


©

writing

Above: Another small issue, the code just needed to be altered to read


é

Tina also made a good point that if two users sign up with the same name then it will not be very easy to distinguish the difference in posts, so Darlene has now altered the student id to fix this problem.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s