In order to think about my project in a logical way and make sure I am covering all aspects of the Iterative design process I am going to adopt the following stages:
Iterative Design process: Taken from Kruchten ph Symptoms and Root Causes of Software Development Problems.
My first ideas summed up:
- The digital message in a bottle could be clues or a mystery to solve.
- Visual aspects- could focus on the Noddy train, in which you are following train tracks
- Or focus on the Oceanarium, where the geochace is represented by a penguin, focused on its arrival at the Oceanarium/ its journey.
- Main audience at the moment is families with young children and school trips.
- The zones I am picking need to be able to engage a young child
- Aspect of finding clues/ treasure hunt should link the audience to the concept.
- Could make the information factual/historical.
- Graphics= following a treasure hunt, and they get to unlock a fact.
- Could maybe incorporate digital bar-code scanning?